Y’alll. Come on.

untlynchka1

Yes⬆️

Completely agree. 

Gotta find the cash to keep this triumvirate together. 

• Upvote 2

What I saw last night was a team working through a lot of concepts and schemes.  The offense ran a few new things, but it appeared to be putting just enough on tape for SMU to have to account for.  

Also, Tyreke Davis is a missile and covered a lot of ground.  When he went out with an apparent leg injury (ice pack on his upper leg) I saw a drop off.  

And, right or wrong, the intensity dropped when we were up 35+ points.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Mean Green Matt said:

The D looked pretty good at the beginning. Best case scenario is they just lost interest. That’s not good. But better than being focused and still giving up that many points to ACU. 

Guess we didn't learn from last year? How many games did we start to blow them out early only to let them back in the game (games we ultimately lost)

• Upvote 2

What I saw late was some of the acu talent and skill I expected to see. We blitzed them overwhelmed then early. They are going to be an interesting team later this season. They have some scheme skill speed and athleticism. They will grow from this like IWU did last year. 

GMG

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1