Student section vs. ACU

WanderingEagle

13 minutes ago, WanderingEagle said:

I'm graduating in December, and in my third year at UNT, I can now safely say that was the most fun and - I'm pretty sure - the most packed student section I've been a part of since coming here. I don't know if we can get a tally of student numbers but I had to push and shove my way through a sea of kids to get to the front row on the 50. Never had to do that before at a game. GMG. 

Heard some bitchy parents complain about y’all being offensive 😂😂

• Haha 7
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Heard some bitchy parents complain about y’all being offensive 😂😂

Hah... look, personally, I really do try to avoid partaking in "MFing eagles" and stuff. At this point, it's just kinda corny and nothing more. But we go hard in the paint when it comes to relentlessly heckling the opposition. Come into our house, we're gonna do whatever it takes to get in your head. Last year we made an Incarnate Word lineman rage when we roasted him for getting pancaked. 

Edited by WanderingEagle
  • Upvote 6
  • Lovely Take 1

This is what pains me. Before this era you would have to go to the Sun Belt teams to get any sort of pride and then before that?! How many times have I seen on this board.....students this and students that. This school and this program can achieve so much if we have the right people and commitment. 

GMG 

16089C36-92FD-438A-B467-0624CF5602C8.jpeg

Edited by Salsa_Verde
  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, southsideguy said:

I thought I heard during the game the attendance was over 24k.   I think we had one North Texas cheer last night. How about those xylophones last night. They are still the biggest in the land.

Attendance was 23,057 announced at the game. Which is still incredible for a UNT home opener against an FCS team.

• Lovely Take 1

5 hours ago, Moobs said:

Would have been cool to have the band participate in the White Out too.  But I’m not mad at it. I’m very impressed with everyone else’s participation and the other changes with the band.  

Really enjoyed the pre game music and presentation. Looked and sounded like a college band!

• Upvote 6