Flag stolen off my truck. Again.

pollock

39 minutes ago, pollock said:

Well, the game isn’t even over. My green Texas flag got stolen right off the pole AGAIN. Parked on the east edge of the blue lot.

It has my name on it. If you stole a flag and see a name on the binding in black sharpie, it’s mine. Would be happy to have it back, no questions asked. 

I am sorry but I stole it. 😫😫😫. LOL

Just kidding, I am up here in Ft Collins.

• Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, northtexassigep said:

I got my tent stolen that I had just ordered this week. Lol it’s my fault though. I left it out for a few hours before I returned, i figured with daylight and gameday it would be safe. Lesson learned.

What else do you expect from a a bunch of hoodlums who curse during the fight song? 😂

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Probably some drunk tailgater took it home for a souvenir. Not sure the police would do any good either.. They would take a report and that would be the end of it unfortunately.  You probably won't leave a flag out anymore, but for 50 bucks you can buy a cable to lock into the pole. Kind of like a bike lock cable.