• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
FirefightnRick

Your Fav ‘Gett’n Ready, Load Em Up, Chin Strap Tightening, Slam It Into 2nd & Stomp It To ‘THE AP’ For Game Day Kick-Off’ Song.

So many to choose from and I know the MG Nation has some bad ass Game Day music out there.   

As for myself give me.....

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 3

This is a really good hype song I recently found:

Another blood pumping song by the same band:

• Upvote 1

Well, since we have a school of music of great renown, you got to go with a Rock and Roll classic.......

The original album version (8 min long) is much more.........frantic.

And then there is a little Steppenwolf.......

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 1

Always thought this would be a good song to play at stadiums. 

Edited by LongJim
  • Upvote 1

How about:

"We are your overlords"

But you can't go wrong with this, even if it doesn't quite meet the "Gett’n Ready, Load Em Up, Chin Strap Tightening, Slam It Into 2nd & Stomp It To ‘THE AP’ For Game Day Kick-Off’ Song" criteria:

• Upvote 3

Coach Andy Mac & I posted this almost simultaneously yesterday & then we both removed it almost simultaneously not wanting to trip over each other’s post but...here ‘tis again!😆

Metallica’s Enter Sandman! How soon will it be when we do something similar at Apogee?🤔

• Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RoadtoCFB
      Mean Green Nation,
      I posted a few weeks back about a free tailgate held from noon-7:30 before this Thursday's FAU game. 
      We will be located in the Blue Lot with a free drink courtesy of Tito's. The tailgate will be hosted by Road to CFB and Tailgate Nation. Stop on by to meet us, have a free drink, talk Mean Green Football, and have a great time. Both Road to CFB and Tailgate Nation are giving away some free swag as well. All are welcome!
      Road to CFB follows the journey of experiencing a game day at every FBS stadium, and Apogee Stadium marks my 26th in the past two years. To learn more, visit RoadtoCFB.com or follow the Instagram page. We can't wait to see y'all on Thursday and GMG!

• By RoadtoCFB
      Hey Mean Green fans!
      I am the founder of Road to CFB, which documents the journey of seeing a game played in every D-1 College Football Stadium in the country. On Thursday, 11/15, I will be at Apogee Stadium for the game against FAU! Along with my partner, Tailgate Nation, and sponsor, Tito's Vodka, we are hosting a free tailgate that is open to all (drinks provided), starting at noon CST on Thursday and going right up until kickoff. Everyone is welcome to join us, so stop by and say hello and enjoy a drink on us. 
      I will also be posting my UNT recap to my YouTube channel and Instagram page, as well as on my blog. I look forward to meeting you all and hope to see a great game that might be determining the conference! GMG!
    • By UNT 90 Grad
      We've created a tailgating collaboration map in Google Maps. Everyone should be able to pin their tailgating spot on it. Give it a try! Here is the link.
      Tailgating Map
      To add your tailgating spot on the map:
      1. Click the "Add marker" icon under the search bar near the top of the map 
      2.  Click on your tailgate spot
      3.  Enter your gomeangreen.com alias for the Title
      4.  Add some information about your tailgate scene in the Description (and click the camera icon if you want to add a picture of your spot)
      5.  Click on Save

Have fun and GO MEAN GREEN!!!

See you at the games.
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 71 Guests (See full list)

• Images

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.