Turf Going In IPF

NT96

17 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

I grew up going to Fouts and watched us play there all of my college years (and beyond).   I became a die hard in that place.  

Seeing where we are now, in terms of facilities and bright future, there should be ZERO current students who don’t fall in love with the Mean Green.  

Right there with you.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

I grew up going to Fouts and watched us play there all of my college years (and beyond).   I became a die hard in that place.  

Seeing where we are now, in terms of facilities and bright future, there should be ZERO current students who don’t fall in love with the Mean Green.  

I saw my first UNT game as a high school student. My dad was visiting for the weekend and tickets were cheap, so we went to a ULM/UNT game at Fouts. I was absolutely clowning on UNT at that point because the whole thing seemed like a joke to a guy who played HS football in Texas. If I went back and time and told that 17 year old kid how much has changed and what it looks like now, I'm sure he wouldn't believe me. Stuff like this makes me very proud of my alma mater, as goofy as it seems.

• Upvote 4