What will tailgating bring this weekend?

KingDL1

We fertilized and put down ant killer last Saturday.

The fun is about to start. Come by this Saturday if you are around and enjoy.

We will have my Sausage Stuffing balls and more.

Amanda, Victor and Lauren will have Amanda's famous Mean Green Jello Shots. And they are making homemade Muffaletta sliders, yum.

What is on your menu? 

4 hours ago, louiefelipemurphy said:

Hey, new here, recent Alum (class of 2018), will be in town for my first home game EVER, hoping to meet up with good people and cheer on the Mean Green. Not sure if this is a closed tailgate or not but Me and and my GF would love to contribute beer and snacks and hang out! 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, louiefelipemurphy said:

Hey, new here, recent Alum (class of 2018), will be in town for my first home game EVER, hoping to meet up with good people and cheer on the Mean Green. Not sure if this is a closed tailgate or not but Me and and my GF would love to contribute beer and snacks and hang out! 

Very few, if any, of the tailgaites mentioned here are closed. Come one, come all to cheer the good guys on to Victory!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, louiefelipemurphy said:

Welcome Aboard Louie But.............

Image result for get out gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

9 hours ago, louiefelipemurphy said:

Here is the location 

Dropped pin
Near Denton, TX 76205
https://maps.app.goo.gl/AxkfBox46VTTWdDf9

18 hours ago, louiefelipemurphy said:

You might want to see everyone’s menu before you commit to tailgating with any particular group. 🤔

29 minutes ago, Moobs said:

You might want to see everyone’s menu before you commit to tailgating with any particular group. 🤔

so what's on yours???  i'll gladly drop my crew if your food/beer is amazing!

• Haha 5

On 8/28/2019 at 2:10 AM, louiefelipemurphy said:

Wear green, well this game wear white, and you're always welcome!

Edited by p_phelps

On 8/28/2019 at 2:10 AM, louiefelipemurphy said:

Welcome to the board.  I have to ask the question that is out there but everyone is avoiding.  You are a recent alum yet never attended a game?  Why not?

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1