11-1? Yes please.

UNT 90 Grad

I started listening to these guys recently.  I think it’s a good listen.  I especially like that they are calling for North Texas to go 11-1 and then beat FIU in the conference championship game.  

SB Nation Underdog Dynasty Podcast:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/underdog-dynasty/id1257199651?i=1000447923205

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, CK2 said:

11-1 with the only loss to UH. I'm on board with this only because it benefits us.

Which begs the question...If we have to lose 1

Better to BEAT a P5 and lose to Houston or lose to the P5 and beat Houston?

in this case I'm guessing beating Houston in front of a probable sold out Apogee would be more beneficial than beating another P5 on the road.

Edited by GreenN'walinsVet
  • Upvote 6
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

Which begs the question...If we have to lose 1

Better to BEAT a P5 and lose to Houston or lose to the P5 and beat Houston?

in this case I'm guessing beating Houston in front of a probable sold out Apogee would be more beneficial than beating another P5 on the road.

All the starters get food poisoning before the ACU game leading us to lose by 1 on a last second 60 yard field goal. We then beat every single other team on our schedule by no less than 3 TDs. The ACU game is viewed as a one off due to the food poisoning and 1 point loss and then we make the final 4. Boom.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1