DRC: UNT depth chart notes

Brett Vito

4 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

He was in some early videos that were put on Facebook and Twitter.  I believe he walked on last year and is still a non-scholarship player out of Houston Lamar.

Went to the Meangreensports roster but did not see his name. Do they have the 100 player roster there?

I imagine Jason Bean will get run out first if something happens to Fine. Reeder has very specific knowledge to adjusting to that exact situation with Gage Gubrud and Eric Barriere.

When Gubrud(pocket passer) went down, he brought in Barriere(dual threat) and incorporated a lot more QB run game into the offense to fit his strengths and took them all the way to the FCS championship.

Either way I think we're set, and I'm excited.

33 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

I imagine Jason Bean will get run out first if something happens to Fine. Reeder has very specific knowledge to adjusting to that exact situation with Gage Gubrud and Eric Barriere.

When Gubrud(pocket passer) went down, he brought in Barriere(dual threat) and incorporated a lot more QB run game into the offense to fit his strengths and took them all the way to the FCS championship.

Either way I think we're set, and I'm excited.

Agree.  I think we all saw how well that 180 degree philosophy change worked for us in the FAU game last year when Shanbour came in for an injured Fine and completely confused the Owl defense with his running.

• Upvote 1