UTSA will start Frank Harris at QB

Harry

I feel bad for the kid,

Not only has he had two really bad knee injuries, but he has to know he's essentially playing for his coaches job.

I don't feel bad for UTSA because they're a garbage school and I hope they lose every game, but he chose the school because it was his hometown and now all the pressure is on him to be a Patrick Mahomes in a Dan McCarney offense, which will be difficult to say the least

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, MGNation92 said:

I feel bad for the kid,

Not only has he had two really bad knee injuries, but he has to know he's essentially playing for his coaches job.

Can you imagine what it would be like if on top of all that, the coach was your dad? I bet Riley Dodge can.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

https://www.underdogdynasty.com/university-texas-san-antonio-roadrunners/2019/8/26/20825791/utsa-roadrunners-2019-season-preview-football-schedule-breakdown-baylor-army-uiw-unt-rice-utep

Week Four: UTSA @ North Texas - September 21st, 6:30 p.m.

Adrian - UNT has proven to be the class of C-USA West in recent years, and rightfully so with the job Head Coach Seth Littrell has done. UTSA should be able to hold their own in a respectable battle, but they’re going to need a lot more fine tuning before hanging with the Mean Green. First conference game is a loss for the birds.

Jared - This matchup is always entertaining, but I’m not sure UTSA will be ready to pull the upset against the C-USA West favorite. I’m taking the Mean Green in a scrappy battle that will keep both teams on their toes until the final whistle.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Eye Roll 1