Ticket sales

emmitt01

Since we are now less than a week out, anyone know where we stand on pre-sale of tickets?  Anyone know how much of their allotment ACU sold?  

I know that we are still a program where it is assumed you can walk up and buy tickets, but I’d like to know where we stand before the walk-up crowd buys.  

• Upvote 1

"May I help you , sir ?"

"Yes.  I'd like to buy a ticket for today's game."

"Golly, I'm sorry.  We're all sold out."

"You mean to tell me there isn't a ticket available anywhere in Apogee Stadium ?"

"That's right sir.  We've been asking fans to buy tickets early.  I guess you didn't read your emails.  Maybe you can try again when we play Houston.  Or go watch the Mean Green next week at Ford Field.  Apogee South as we like to call it around here."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Eye Roll 1

34 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

"May I help you , sir ?"

"You mean to tell me there isn't a ticket available anywhere in Apogee Stadium ?"

"That's right sir.  We've been asking fans to buy tickets early.  I guess you didn't read your emails.  Maybe you can try again when we play Houston.  Or go watch the Mean Green next week at Ford Field.  Apogee South as we like to call it around here."

One fine day

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, greenjoe said:

"May I help you , sir ?"

This will be the ticket counter convo if we are 3-1 (loss to Cal) or 4-0 going into Houston. 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, GreenTexan13 said:

This will be the ticket counter convo if we are 3-1 (loss to Cal) or 4-0 going into Houston. 

I heard the Ath. Dept. is really focused on selling the Houston game.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, UNTFan23 said:

I heard the Ath. Dept. is really focused on selling the Houston game.

I have no doubt the athletic department will do a stupendous job at selling this game. The football team needs to intensify the hype going into this with a stellar record. I have no doubt in my mind this will sell out if we are 3-1 or 4-0. This game would rival some P5 big game atmospheres that day. 

• Upvote 2

I just looked at the seating chart and there are about 4k tickets remaining, not including general admission which says medium availability.  It also does not include the student section.  I think we will see at least 22k, but I am thinking closer to 27k.

• Upvote 2

On 8/25/2019 at 8:19 PM, emmitt01 said:

Since we are now less than a week out, anyone know where we stand on pre-sale of tickets?  Anyone know how much of their allotment ACU sold?  

I know that we are still a program where it is assumed you can walk up and buy tickets, but I’d like to know where we stand before the walk-up crowd buys.  

ACU was only allotted 700 tickets which are long gone. Most of my friends bought theirs from Stub Hub or another reseller. Some are planning to buy walk up tickets on game day, 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OscarWildeCat said:

ACU was only allotted 700 tickets which are long gone. Most of my friends bought theirs from Stub Hub or another reseller. Some are planning to buy walk up tickets on game day, 

Great news! Should be a fun day for football in Denton, with a solid amount of visitors in purple. 

• Upvote 3