best places to buy UNT shirts/apparel?

meanJewGreen

1 hour ago, meanJewGreen said:

Live in Austin so going up to denton/rally house can be a haul..... what;s the best place you've found for both men's and womens shirts/other UNT apparel? 

Fanatics, Voertmans, and Bookstore.  They have good online stores and ship. Fanatics and Voertmans sometimes have some good sales. 

• Upvote 1

Voertmans (buy local and they’ve expanded their online offering)

Barnes & Noble bookstore online 

Rallyhouse

Ive generally been less into the fanatics/MeanGreenSports.com stuff but there’s plenty to choose from there too. 

Im assuming you’re looking to buy online but if you find stuff in Austin, I’m just up the road in Temple and would be interested!  

Edited by tmjerm
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, tmjerm said:

Voertmans (buy local and they’ve expanded their online offering)

Barnes & Noble bookstore online 

Rallyhouse

Ive generally been less into the fanatics/MeanGreenSports.com stuff but there’s plenty to choose from there too. 

Im assuming you’re looking to buy online but if you find stuff in Austin, I’m just up the road in Temple and would be interested!  

Yep, more looking to buy online. Not sure I'll get up to campus for a bit.

You need to come out to our happy hour in October too. We're looking to do some watch parties as well. 

On a somewhat related note, I went to Rally House Old Town in Dallas this weekend to try to get a couple shirts for the kids.  They had only adult sizes and baby with no youth size shirts at all.  An employee there told me that Euless was the go-to store for UNT with a greater selection.

I was hoping to get new white t-shirts for this weekend, so here's hoping the extra expense of overnight shipping from shop.meangreensports.com will get them to me in time.  Sometimes Dallas feels so close but so far away from Denton. 🙂

3 hours ago, GreenTexan13 said:

Does anyone remember that store on the square called "Barefoot Outfitter"? one of my favorite UNT shirts I have came form there. That place shut down from what google says. How long ago was that? I can't believe I am now noticing it is closed.  

image.png.1421ce646bd134b91f4df27e50d70edb.png

Not sure, but I tried to stop in there last year and it was long gone.  I think they were in a tough location.

3 hours ago, GreenTexan13 said:

Does anyone remember that store on the square called "Barefoot Outfitter"? one of my favorite UNT shirts I have came form there. That place shut down from what google says. How long ago was that? I can't believe I am now noticing it is closed.  

image.png.1421ce646bd134b91f4df27e50d70edb.png

Based on their Facebook page it looks like they closed December 2015.