Home Game/Ticket Questions

TexHammer1983

Hello all. Going to be taking my 2 year old daughter to her first UNT football game this season. Curious if y'all could provide me with some answers that I can't seem to find on the UNT website. Do 2 year olds require a ticket purchase? Has anyone sat in the Family Zone? What does the Family Zone entail? Where is the section located? Is alcohol allowed in the Family Zone?

Thank you in advance for your help! Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, TexHammer1983 said:

Hello all. Going to be taking my 2 year old daughter to her first UNT football game this season. Curious if y'all could provide me with some answers that I can't seem to find on the UNT website. Do 2 year olds require a ticket purchase? Has anyone sat in the Family Zone? What does the Family Zone entail? Where is the section located? Is alcohol allowed in the Family Zone?

It's on the north end zone so just be aware of that for watching the game.  I would suggest getting seats on the west side of the section so you'll get shade faster (it's in full sun so it can get hot).  As an alternative, you may want to consider Sec 212.  It has a better view, it's in the shade, and easy access to bathrooms for the little one.  Good view of all the boards, too.  I think the price is about the same either way.  Good luck & GMG

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

1 minute ago, TexHammer1983 said:

Thank you very much, Philip! I appreciate the info! 

Opps...scratch that...I was thinking the General Admission section on the north end of the end zone.  212 is in the Family Zone, so you should be OK.  IMO, 212/211 is better than 201/202 because you can see the boards better.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TexHammer1983 said:

Do you know if the adults are still able to drink beer in the Family Zone sections? (Taking a big group)

As far as I know, there aren't any restrictions on where you can drink.  I've had season tickets for 4 years and never noticed any signage or announcements about that anywhere at the stadium.  Most people with families feel the need to drink...

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, TexHammer1983 said:

CHILD ENTRY: Children under the age of 3 years old do not require a ticket. However, the child must sit on an adult's lap during the game without obstructing the view of other guests.

https://meangreensports.com/sports/2018/7/27/apogeegamedayguide.aspx