Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Green Crazy

The Ticket will be in Denton

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Green Crazy said:

The Musers will be on Campus Thursday morning.   Just heard a promotion on the station.   They're promoting an interview with "all American candidate" Mason Fine.  It's football season!

Finally getting some love. Certainly not getting from “Sooner” Corby so far this year.

  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 2014Eagle said:

Finally getting some love. Certainly not getting from “Sooner” Corby so far this year.

I get more frustrated with the apathy from “Sooner” Craig Miller.  He’s a UNT alum, but you’d rarely know.   He’s also an OU t-shirt fan like Corby Davidson (who went to TCU).

  • Upvote 4
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it’s sad that people don’t attend the school they want to.  But I also think ir’s sad that people forget the school they attended.  

6 for Heisman

GO MEAN GREEN

  • Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I get more frustrated with the apathy from “Sooner” Craig Miller.  He’s a UNT alum, but you’d rarely know.   He’s also an OU t-shirt fan like Corby Davidson (who went to TCU).

I believe Corby is technically a UNT alum as well. I think he technically never graduated either...

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

I believe Corby is technically a UNT alum as well. I think he technically never graduated either...

Corby portrays himself as a TCU grad but is tshirt OU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

George Dunham played with Pat Green last night at the NT Fair. They had Seth Lettrell on stage to introduce Pat.

After Pat called us the Screaming Eagles about 5 times I saw George in the crowd and told him to tell Pat that we are the Mean Green.

  • Upvote 2
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unpopular opinion....not a fan of the ticket and don't care that they will be on campus, but i do understand the rabid following, so hopefully all those folks will go to campus to watch them do radio

  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harden said:

George Dunham played with Pat Green last night at the NT Fair. They had Seth Lettrell on stage to introduce Pat.

After Pat called us the Screaming Eagles about 5 times I saw George in the crowd and told him to tell Pat that we are the Mean Green.

What kind of reception did Littrell get? Hopefully a raucous ovation. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2019 at 8:03 PM, Green Crazy said:

The Musers will be on Campus Thursday morning.   Just heard a promotion on the station.   They're promoting an interview with "all American candidate" Mason Fine.  It's football season!

Promo running this morning says they’ll be on campus tomorrow.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2019 at 4:48 PM, THOR said:

unpopular opinion....not a fan of the ticket and don't care that they will be on campus, but i do understand the rabid following, so hopefully all those folks will go to campus to watch them do radio

I'm mostly a fan, but there are two times when I punch out.

1.  Corby talks about college football.

2.  The Hardline talks about music.

  • Like 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Marty said:

Promo running this morning says they’ll be on campus tomorrow.

You're right.  I heard it from the ticket top 10 guy, so I just assumed he was right.  Great catch!

 

 

Edited by Green Crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.