Mason Fine on 103.3 FM radio today at 3:15PM

Harry

Yet over the years for we who pay attention to such isn’t this how some of  the “too cool for school” DFW Sports media treat UNT when maybe they think we’re getting way too much pub  in & out of DFW?  There have been a few over the decades who have been fair, though.

Remember on CUSA media day in Frisco the goober who didn’t know Mason’s correct first name?  

The WBAP Morning guys have to be getting their TCU purple panties in a wad since little ol’ North Texas is even out’pub’ing their favorite school in DFW.....& beyond. I listen to them daily as I wake up & feel like I’m part of a TCU alumnus get-together.  (Personally, I feel  if we had had the facilities we have today 30 years ago & with a normal progression of fan growth UNT would be in the Big 12 now instead of TCU).

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 2

15 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Yet over the years for we who pay attention to such isn’t this how some of  the “too cool for school” DFW Sports media treat UNT when maybe they think we’re getting way too much pub  in & out of DFW?  There have been a few over the decades who have been fair, though.

Remember on CUSA media day in Frisco the goober who didn’t know Mason’s correct first name?  

The WBAP Morning guys have to be getting their TCU purple panties in a wad since little ol’ North Texas is even out’pub’ing their favorite school in DFW.....& beyond. I listen to them daily as I wake up & feel like I’m part of a TCU alumnus get-together.  (Personally, I feel  if we had had the facilities we have today 30 years ago & with a normal progression of fan growth UNT would be in the Big 12 now instead of TCU).

GMG!

That goober is with Conference USA, not the DFW local media.   (Unless you want to consider Conference USA to be local media because they are based in Dallas.  😉)

17 hours ago, greenjoe said:

"But you can't play for a national championship.  But you can't play for a national championship.  But you can't play for a national championship."

Mason did the good job as he always does.

6 for Heisman

GO MEAN GREEN

Which Mason would've publicly scolded the CFB playoff format on this platform. I know that's not his MO, but they were dangling reconstruction talk right in front of him. The whole world can't get the word equality out of their mouths, until college football is pushed into the conversation. 

• Eye Roll 3