BTG?

Marty

6 minutes ago, ColoradoEagle said:

Not on the schedule for FSSW, and didn't see anything on ESPN+ or Stadium. My guess is that, if it's still being done, it'll be YouTube/Facebook only. Well, and last year it didn't show up on the FSSW schedule until a day or two before it aired, so maybe...

Anybody have BTG phone number ?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ColoradoEagle said:

Not on the schedule for FSSW, and didn't see anything on ESPN+ or Stadium. My guess is that, if it's still being done, it'll be YouTube/Facebook only. Well, and last year it didn't show up on the FSSW schedule until a day or two before it aired, so maybe...

Correct me if I'm wrong but last year's first episode didn't air until the thursday after the SMU game. I'm pretty sure it used to be a twice a week thing now boiled down to one after every game. 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, WanderingEagle said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but last year's first episode didn't air until the thursday after the SMU game. I'm pretty sure it used to be a twice a week thing now boiled down to one after every game. 

You're right. When I was checking the listings, I was also looking at the week after.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

In the last Barbershop Podcast it was reported that BTG will not be on television but instead on the internet only.  There are pluses and minuses to this but it means no commercial and no real time limit. 

Ah, thanks for the confirmation. What it appears like to me, whether Ashton is still involved or not, is that they're taking the same type of content and breaking it up into separate videos on YouTube. The game recap is similar to any recap that was done on BTG. They've also been uploading player vignettes like "Born and Bred", "Get to Know", and mic'd up videos. What seems to be missing is the game prep, off the field, and on campus type videos. I'm sure we'll see more content now that the season is on.

Edited by ColoradoEagle
  • Upvote 1