2019 UNT Football Player Adoption Thread

UNTLifer

I have decided that I want to retain custody of my Adopted son Tyreke Davis. This Hometown Hero will make a huge splash at linebacker this year and put UNT fan's minds at ease with the departure of a well seasoned LB core. Davis looks to have put on almost 20 pounds of pure muscle and has the speed to cover anyone on the line or out of the backfield and pop anyone in the mouth that decides to run downfield at him!

He will have 40+ Solo Tackles, 2+ Sacks and 2+ INT's 

Tyreke Davis

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, greenminer said:

@Green Lantern I don't think I've done this in a while.  Is carry-over from previous seasons a thing? Like, you have dibs on player until he leaves/graduates?

Yep!   Unless you drop them off at the fire station in order to pick someone else, or don't show up prior to the season starts to reclaim.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, greenminer said:

@Green Lantern I don't think I've done this in a while.  Is carry-over from previous seasons a thing? Like, you have dibs on player until he leaves/graduates?

Yes, its a carryover unless your player is gone.

You have to George DiGianni it and “Go online and do some of the research like we did” 😆 to see who’s still claimed from last year’s thread.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Withers940 said:

Who are you @Christopher Walker? CPS? You cant take my adopted son away from me if I haven't done anything wrong! I Adopted the Hometown kid last year and I would like to file an official protest to get him back.

Having fought previous-year claimed custody before, I won't fight you on this one.

7 hours ago, Withers940 said:

I have decided that I want to retain custody of my Adopted son Tyreke Davis. This Hometown Hero will make a huge splash at linebacker this year and put UNT fan's minds at ease with the departure of a well seasoned LB core. Davis looks to have put on almost 20 pounds of pure muscle and has the speed to cover anyone on the line or out of the backfield and pop anyone in the mouth that decides to run downfield at him!

He will have 40+ Solo Tackles, 2+ Sacks and 2+ INT's 

Tyreke Davis

A'ight, fine!

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

My vote this year is going to be a little different.  I am purchasing the future adoption rights to our great UNT commit Christian Lee.  Yes I do know that he has his senior year left to play, and that he has not yet officially signed yet.  That said, I think Christian will provide a lot of support for his future teammates both by his performance on the field and in person /social media.  GMG!

2 hours ago, Harry said:

My vote this year is going to be a little different.  I am purchasing the future adoption rights to our great UNT commit Christian Lee.  Yes I do know that he has his senior year left to play, and that he has not yet officially signed yet.  That said, I think Christian will provide a lot of support for his future teammates both by his performance on the field and in person /social media.  GMG!

Uh, OK, I guess.

But which MEAN GREEN player will you be following/updating us on during the year?

• Upvote 3