2019 UNT Football Player Adoption Thread

UNTLifer

I'll stick with my guy for year 3 and go with Rico Bussey Jr.

Last year, my prediction for his stats came in way under.   I think Rico is going to be around the same #s this year as last year, but with the faster pace Reeder brings, he'll have more opportunities.   

Give me:
74 Catches
1150 Yards
15 TDs
All Conference WR.
Belitnikoff SEMIFinalist.
NFL Combine invite.
Drafted to the NFL.

EDIT: busseycelebrates.jpg

Edited by MeanGreenTexan
  • Upvote 6

had him since he signed, alma mater to alma mater...Deion Hair-Griffen. 

I still fear we'll never be able to fully utilize that speed...maybe special teams only...but hope he breaks out a bit behind Darden.

In sticking with my always sub-adopt a walk-on with minimal chance of contributing...I'm going with wide receiver David Chapp(el)le. 

will also co-parent with whoever takes Gaddie, since I did claim from the moment he signed that he'd be our starting corner by conference play this season

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1

2 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Give me Punter Alvin Kenworthy...cause you can’t spell punt without UNT.

https://meangreensports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4062

Rick

For a split second, before reading the link, I thought you were linking to an online dictionary entry for “punt”. 😂

He played well last year & I expect him to do even better with Biagi coaching him.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

10 hours ago, WanderingEagle said:

Loren Easly with a comeback season we can tell our grandkids about. I hope he can stay healthy and get a full season of dominant tackle shedding in. 

200 carries

1,200 yards

12 touchdowns

9 hours ago, Coach Andy Mac said:

Gotta go with Big Lorne Easly

A custody battle already. 

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Christopher Walker said:

I’m going to switch it up this year and go with hometown hero Tyreke Davis at LB. Let’s say 32 solo tackles and another two dozen assisted.

Who are you @Christopher Walker? CPS? You cant take my adopted son away from me if I haven't done anything wrong! I Adopted the Hometown kid last year and I would like to file an official protest to get him back.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1