DRC: It's time for the annual "Get Your Rear on the Record" contest

Brett Vito

4 hours ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I don't get it either...

My view has nothing to do with the coaching change.   I just think that NT's running game is going to be much better.  With an significantly improved offensive line and a lot of weapons at rb, there will be a larger number of rushes and fewer passes.  

Edited by GrandGreen
  • Lovely Take 1

1 hour ago, GrandGreen said:

My view has nothing to do with the coaching change.   I just think that NT's running game is going to be much better.  With an significantly improved offensive line and a lot of weapons at rb, there will be a larger number of rushes and few passes.  

Ok. I can see that.....

• Upvote 1

On 8/19/2019 at 4:09 PM, golfingomez said:

If UNT goes 12-1, Littrell will already be signed on somewhere by the time we play the bowl game.

Why? This attitude is so old North Texas. He chose to stay here last year over KSU. I get the whole Bill Snyder’s son issue but that was still a pretty relevant decision for us. 

If the right job comes open, sure he may go somewhere else, but I think we have a pretty good shot competing against the lower tier P5 to keep him here. 

• Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1