3 GROUP OF FIVE SLEEPERS FOR THE 2020 NFL DRAFT

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/3-group-of-five-sleepers-for-the-2020-nfl-draft?fbclid=IwAR19FOvsR78Q1CQ9xxWvcGWcdwT0e9PX_FgGCqOHSu6doP_O0PwvZGwIJwQ

From the article - The more I watch North Texas quarterback Mason Fine’s tape, the more I get excited about his projection to the next level. Keep in mind, Fine is only 5’11, 200 pounds, so he will be off most draft boards strictly because of size thresholds. However, he has a lot of the quarterback-specific traits you look for in a next-level prospect. Fine has a live arm and can uncork throws from every different angle with accuracy and velocity. His ball placement is fairly consistent across the board, whether in or outside the pocket, at all levels of the field. Also, he is a much-improved decision maker, throwing 10 less interceptions in 2018 than he did in 2017. What I love most about Fine’s game is his toughness. He’s taken a beating the last three years as the Mean Green’s starting quarterback. Yet, he will stand in the pocket and deliver strikes with pressure right in his face. It often results in him taking big hits, but you have to respect his fearlessness and composure. Fine has improved each year at North Texas in all areas of the game, and I think he will be an intriguing Day 3 prospect that every quarterbacks coach will want to get their hands on.

• Upvote 5