Really?

Big Z

1 hour ago, Big Z said:

I was at Killarney’s yesterday afternoon and they had this sign by the entrance door. I mean really? 

43901A0A-7FF6-4DFF-B1A2-879DB716A302.jpeg

I’m following up with the owner.  They already committed to our dates.  Nico (one of the managers) is the only one to say anything about OU doing this.  

UPDATE:   I heard back from the owner.  He said they had checked into it and there were no timing conflicts between the UNT away games and the OU games.  He said the closest is one game where the kicks are 4 hours apart.  

Doing my own research, the Cal game kicks off 3 hrs 45 minutes before the OU game.  They’ll have to wait for us if we run long.  Time of the OU/ KSU game is still TBD on the day we have a 2:30 kick against Charlotte.  

We’ll see how it goes.  If this gets problematic, we’ll move somewhere else next year.  

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I’m following up with the owner.  They already committed to our dates.  Nico (one of the managers) is the only one to say anything about OU doing this.  

UPDATE:   I heard back from the owner.  He said they had checked into it and there were no timing conflicts between the UNT away games and the OU games.  He said the closest is one game where the kicks are 4 hours apart.  

Doing my own research, the Cal game kicks off 3 hrs 45 minutes before the OU game.  They’ll have to wait for us if we run long.  Time of the OU/ KSU game is still TBD on the day we have a 2:30 kick against Charlotte.  

We’ll see how it goes.  If this gets problematic, we’ll move somewhere else next year.  

The bartenders love us and they didn’t even know anything about it. 

5 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

@Big Z, are you doing the right thing and taking an eraser and green chalk with you next time you go up there?

🤣

Green spray paint 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

He said something about will either be at Killarney’s or Lion and Crown at Watters Creek.

• Upvote 1