DCTF 20 best Texan college football games of 2019

There must be another Houston fan board I'm not aware of.  I went to Coogfan.com and of the 4 responses to this topic, one poster notes that Houston is mentioned in the article 5 times, one is concerned that the American Airlines Conference and CUSA might be perceived as equals, one says that "they talk a lot up there", and one mentions a industrial cleaning product called "Aresco."

I didn't see anything that sounded like laughter.  Other posters seem concerned in other threads on Coogfan.com that the North Texas-Houston game might be tighter that the Houstonians want it to be.

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

6 for Heisman

GO MEAN GREEN 

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, RiseUNT said:

Every time I go to another fan's website I realize how amazing gomeangreen.com is.

wack hmlreactions GIF by truTV’s Hack My Life

Gomeangreen is a haven. The delusion on other boards is real, especially CSNbbs. If half those clowns got what they wanted, Marshall and ODU would be in the AAC, FAU would have been National Champions a couple of years ago, and every school is the next to get the call to join the SEC. Oh, and the amount of times that we get referred to as a small school with no resources and low upside of attending is cringe-worthy 🤡🤡🤡

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1