UNT with multiple NFL draft picks

Jonnyeagle

The last WR i was sure would get drafted transfered to Texas Southern... I'm gonna hope Bussey stays healthy and ends the drought. Same with Fine. I dont see Hambone getting drafted, but he will probably play in the league like a Orr situation. He's gonna be a victim of our getting several good LBs to teams for cheap over the last decade or so. I think Khairi will get a shot at a camp if he can bulk up just a bit more for pro day. I'm excited about the collection of talent we have now. They arent super high end atheletes, mostly, but they can play ball! 

They key development here is that the Senior Bowl is finally paying attention to what's going on in Denton.

In years past, our guys have been snubbed by their selection committee and missed a great opportunity to impress pro scouts in that concentrated environment.

Get these guys to Mobile and they'll get themselves drafted.

• Upvote 2