New YouTube Video: QB Mason Fine vs Arkansas 2018

PlummMeanGreen

This video shows most of potential Heisman  Trophy candidate Mason Fine’s passes vs. the Arkansas Razorbacks last Fall. 

Noticeable to me were several dropped passes of which one would have been for a Mean Green TD.

Even more noticeable was one heckuva’ Mean Green win compliments of our Mean Green football team.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Great block from Kelvo around 2:20 giving the receiver room for another 15 yards.

ETA: I know this was an SEC team but man, I hope our O-line has improved. I wonder how many of those drops/incompletions might have been completions if Fine had just a fraction of a second more time on the throw.

Edited by Tyler Maryak
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Tyler Maryak said:

Great block from Kelvo around 2:20 giving the receiver room for another 10-15 yards.

ETA: I know this was an SEC team but man, I hope our O-line has improved. I wonder how many of those drops/incompletions might have been completions if Fine had just a fraction of a second more time on the throw.

You are correct. And Rice isn't in the SEC, but it's a minor miracle they didn't kill Mason that game! 

Edited by MeanGreen13
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Tyler Maryak said:

Great block from Kelvo around 2:20 giving the receiver room for another 10-15 yards.

Just what I was thinking. He had no time to throw at all. 

• Upvote 2