There was much bigger fish in the hedge fund world than Jeffery Epstein.  If you were among the financial and political elite that often spent time with the man it was about the girls not his investment prowess.  Epstein then realized that if he cast his net wide enough that he could leverage these power players for financial gain as well as personal protection.  Acosta's plea deal should have been as big of a conspiracy as his Epstein's death but ultimately it all illustrates the leverage Epstein had over numerous politicians and power players.  This time around he was in too deep to be protected.  He very well may have been killed as there are any number of people that would benefit but most likely he committed suicide  because his case was too public to imagine any way out and prison is not kind on pedophiles.   

In my heart of hearts do I believe Clinton and Trump were among those that took advantage of underage girls?  You bet I do.  From here on out I think it will be about who has enough political cover to keep their name out of future investigations.   A handful of guilty parties will be scapegoated and it will barely break the surface of who was actually involved.  

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1