Nice Cowboy Game pub for UNT

Harry

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Great catch. Guyton didn't get put in until the second half.  He did well when he was in. I liked Mike White, but his performance tonight was flat out bad.  I hope Guyton gets rotated up in the line up  in the next preseason game to work with Rush.  He was fairly steady for the game.  He only had one real drop.

Edited by peanuts104
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, peanuts104 said:

Great catch. Guyton didn't get put in until the second half.  He did well when he was in. I liked Mike White, but his performance tonight was flat out bad.  I hope Guyton gets rotated up in the line up  in the next preseason game to work with Rush.  He was fairly steady for the game.  He only had one real drop.

According to Stephen Jones they're going to rotate the 2s/3s each game to give guys more opportunities to make plays etc.  I think Guyton will be fine, so long as he continues to block well in the run game.  He has speed you can't coach and is a HR threat each snap.  We will see! 

• Lovely Take 1

13 hours ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

Would have been nice to have Wilson touch the field or Guyton to touch the ball.

I'm not sure Wilson needs to prove much other than suring up ball possession.  66 Carries 266 yards, 4YPC, 12 Catches 98 yards, 8.2 YPC.  Thing he'll need to fix ASAP is his 3 fumbles and 2 lost fumbles.  

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Harry said:

Shout out to @gmg24 for the photo 

5EA8696A-50E8-46C4-B890-4F46A44F6229.jpeg

Aren't we one of the main sponsors for the Cowboys? I went to the Tech - Baylor game last year in Cowboys Stadium and we kept popping up in the advertisements as a sponsor. Good publicity nonetheless 

• Upvote 1