• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
greenjoe

Banner over Ford Field ?

Ladies and gentlemen, we are less than 30 days away from our game with Southern Meth.  I have heard zero about our Mean Green banner to be pulled over the stadium.  Perhaps this is all taken care of.  If not, we need to get on our horse and make it happen.  And I’m ready to help with my very small contribution.

6 for Heisman

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

I’ve always wanted to see a giant North Texas battle flag to be unfurled in the stands by fans. It’s probably a reach to see it done at an opposing stadium but doing it in Dallas would be the best chance. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, greenjoe said:

Ladies and gentlemen, we are less than 30 days away from our game with Southern Meth.  I have heard zero about our Mean Green banner to be pulled over the stadium.  Perhaps this is all taken care of.  If not, we need to get on our horse and make it happen.  And I’m ready to help with my very small contribution.

6 for Heisman

GO MEAN GREEN

I’ll contribute again as well.

@All About UNT  you still have all the details on that?

Pretty sure we lost the game last time you all flew a banner there.

So, no. 

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 2

17 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I’ll contribute again as well.

@All About UNT  you still have all the details on that?

Pilot hasn't responded to emails or calls. I'll try again but I love the flag in the stands idea more than the flight banner 

1 hour ago, All About UNT said:

Pilot hasn't responded to emails or calls. I'll try again but I love the flag in the stands idea more than the flight banner 

So how do we make the flag happen? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, All About UNT said:

Agree 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

If people want to start pooling money, and if it's ready for game time, let's do it. I will donate right meow. 

I’d donate now too, kitty. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45’ X 26’ ?  That’s a big Flag !

$2400. ?  That’s a lot of money !

We will need at least 2 guys 25 feet tall each !  If we can find them, basketball is going to be a cinch.

Lets see if we can find a 6 or 7 foot tall flag.  And remember it will likely be confiscated.

6 for Heisman

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 1

So what, if SMU won’t allow it we use it every home game. This is a good idea, let’s not screw it up by overthinking it. 

• Like 2

How big is the massive battle flag that flies next to Apogee?  Ask Wren if you can take it to the game and let the students hold it.  

D9729393-2634-4251-81D6-2217C7B0C5AF.jpeg

• Upvote 2