UNT IPF Update Photo and Completion Date

Harry

2 hours ago, Travis said:

I think it should have been a massive jumbro tron type thing on constant replay of highlights facing 35. 

How about an OLED screen covering the entire wall facing the highway, with original UNT/NTSU footage of our HOFers on loop.

Just spitting in the wind here...

A live Twitter feed (list) connected to the accounts of current players (okay, bad idea)
A camera feed of the inside, so that it looks like there is no wall.
How about a world record for continuous back-to-back playing/looping of Necessary Roughness?
Some sort of countdown illustrating Fine’s approach to a new school passing record.
Have a Super Smash Bros tournament for the opportunity to win Mean Green gear/prizes.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NorthTexan95 said:

It's interesting the "E" was the first letter to go up.  If this was the off season we could have a 10 page thread on why this letter was first and what letter should have gone up first. 

There is no E in "uniforms", but there is an E in "schEduling" and one in "pagEantry" so we could have talked about it for weeks.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NorthTexan95 said:

It's interesting the "E" was the first letter to go up.  If this was the off season we could have a 10 page thread on why this letter was first and what letter should have gone up first. 

Wren made a joke to Ernie Kuehne at Mean Green Mania that no - they'll need to put the rest of the letters up and not just leave the E for him.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Salsa_Verde said:

So I guess it’s just the base color before they put the rest on. Is that why you’re showing me this picture? 😅

I have no idea.  I just remember this from the renderings and did a quick search for the photo.

• Thanks 3