Voertman’s

glick1980

54 minutes ago, glick1980 said:

I wasn’t able to stop by Mean Green Mania today, but I did stop by Voertman’s, and they have a great sale going on.  I got a white Nike  hat, green Nike polo, green Nike t-shirt, and a white Columbia button up all for $75.  

Any pictures of items purchased?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, glick1980 said:

I wasn’t able to stop by Mean Green Mania today, but I did stop by Voertman’s, and they have a great sale going on.  I got a white Nike  hat, green Nike polo, green Nike t-shirt, and a white Columbia button up all for $75.  

Does the Columbia shirt have the vent flap in the back?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, glick1980 said:

How much was that Columbia shirt?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Moobs said:

How much was that Columbia shirt?

Technically, it was free because they are buy one get one free of equal or lesser value and the Nike polo was $80 but 40% off, so $48 then I got the Colombia shirt for free.  I think the tag on it was $60 but can’t remember the % discount.

• Upvote 2

Thanks to @glick1980 for telling us about their sale.  Had to go check it out myself today.

I just bought the last 2 XL Columbia shirts on sale. LOTS of Larges left in several colors. Paid $51.92 and got 2 Columbia shirts with logos. That can’t be beat!

Still quite a few things there in XL. A lot of Large stuff too, including Columbia shirts in several colors/patterns. Lots of women’s clothing available too. It was worth the trip to Denton. 

Here’s a pic of their sale. 

DE879B4E-F19D-4108-ACB3-BC8DFCED9D23.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Sad 1