Ticket Sales for ACU?

Magic95Fan

6 hours ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Once (if) someone answers your question, then you must remove the question mark and replace it with punctuation of certainty exceeding that of a period, but not greater than that of a single exclamation point.

So many regulations! But I will absolutely do that. Surely someone has some intel.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Once (if) someone answers your question, then you must remove the question mark and replace it with punctuation of certainty exceeding that of a period, but not greater than that of a single exclamation point.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Philip Ferguson said:

I'm in Abilene this week working and a lot of these guys out here are pretty pumped about the game and says they are going to Denton to watch it.  The honest ACU fans are telling me we should be favored to win by 24+.  GMG

I hope ACU brings a crowd. I have a ACU alum coworker that doesn't even own an ACU shirt... I convinced him to go to this game and tailgate with us too. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Philip Ferguson said:

I'm in Abilene this week working and a lot of these guys out here are pretty pumped about the game and says they are going to Denton to watch it.  The honest ACU fans are telling me we should be favored to win by 24+.  GMG

5dimes has UNT as a 19 1/2 point favorite with a 58 point over/under. ACU is 6-1 vs the spread against FBS schools since we started the migration up from D2. 19 1/2 sounds about right. Despite our record against the spread I’m more comfortable with the over in this game than the spread. Everyone on both sides of the field knows what UNT can do on offense, What you may not know is that ACU has the weapons on offense to put up points as well. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see 70+ points scored in this game. 

• Upvote 3

I am afraid some of you are substantially over estimating ACU attendance.  I will be pleasantly surprised at anything above 20k.

Add on:  Some of you seem to take a crowd estimate as a call to arms.  Other than the La Tech and SMU games, announced attendance was much more than actual butts in seats and three 2018 home games announced were under 18.6K .   The only equivalent home game in the last year was Incarnate Word at an announced overstated 18,500 attendance.   NT announced home attendance was over 18.5k for the SMU, La Tech and a meaningful late season Rice game. 

I will be elated if NT reaches the ACU numbers, some of you are projecting, but I am very skeptical.   

Edited by GrandGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 2