NT players in NFL training camps

Marty

15 hours ago, MootPoint said:

Of all our guys this year, I thought he had the best chance to get drafted. Don't think this surprises many of us though. Despite the drops, we know his quality and how many times he straight up burned opposing DB's. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I heard a recorded interview from Cowboys training camp with Olawale on The Ticket on my drive in this morning.  I thought he handled the shtick questions well and did a good job of representing our university, though they didn’t call out his alma-mater.

Gordo mentioned Jamize being from North Texas on the original broadcast Wednesday morning. 

During Jason Garrett’s press conference today a reporter asked about Jamize. Garrett mentioned that new OC Kellen Moore wants to utilize him more. Said he was really talented & could line up in multiple positions. Hopefully we’ll see more of Jamize this season.

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure whether to include him as a "NT player" based on how his tenure ended, but one more former player is in a training camp...

Davin Kidsy - WAS

Recent article about his and Brian Quick's battle to make the roster

"...Kidsy and Quick are on the roster cut line. Both are talented enough to have re-signed with the team on multiple occasions (four times collectively), but their careers with the Redskins — and for the 30-year-old Quick, perhaps in the NFL — hang in the balance at this training camp as they compete with a group of promising young players for the final roster spots at the position."

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/08/01/brian-quick-darvin-kidsy-fight-roster-spots-redskins-restocked-wr-group/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.90efcb481868

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 8/1/2019 at 7:51 AM, UNT 90 Grad said:

I heard a recorded interview from Cowboys training camp with Olawale on The Ticket on my drive in this morning.  I thought he handled the shtick questions well and did a good job of representing our university, though they didn’t call out his alma-mater.

https://www.theunticket.com/gordo-wireless-jamize-olawale-interview-7-31-19/

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, edcollopy said:

Didn’t see ejiya in the Baltimore box score. Hope he’s not hurt

Didn't play much in the JAX @ BAL game. I counted 2 or 3 special teams appearances, and one drive during the last 2:00 of the game. 

Baltimore is deep at LB this year with no big names. Doesn't look good that he only got one drive in garbage time.

56 minutes ago, edcollopy said:

Brooks also broke up a td pass in the end zone. Really good play

Not to be negative but for the full picture he also gave up a 20 yard catch a few plays earlier. I hope that sort of thing doesn’t happen in the next game.

It was hard to tell if Kemon or Nate was having the better game but I’d probably give the nod to Kemon.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

Not to be negative but for the full picture he also gave up a 20 yard catch a few plays earlier. I hope that sort of thing doesn’t happen in the next game.

It was hard to tell if Kemon or Nate was having the better game but I’d probably give the nod to Kemon.

Gotta have a short term memory at corner back. Give up a play better make one after.