• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

14 hours ago, Marty said:

I wonder if season ticket holders and MGSF donors get first access to the garage sale like has been done in the past.

Yeah, I wish there were announcements regarding this and what prices may be...

Do they accept cards or is cash only?  Things like that.... the more info you put out, the more likely you will get people to attend

14 hours ago, Marty said:

I wonder if season ticket holders and MGSF donors get first access to the garage sale like has been done in the past.

Supposedly we were able to get in an hour before the normal opening time of the cancelled event a few months ago.  I arrived late last year, maybe 10:30a, and it was getting pretty picked over, only found one polo shirt and normal athletic fabric shirt that was L/XL.  If you're XXL or greater, there seemed to be lots of options.  Feel like it may be really busy this time since its combined with ticket pickup.

13 minutes ago, MrStrange18 said:

Do they accept cards or is cash only?  Things like that.... the more info you put out, the more likely you will get people to attend

They took card previously. 

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, Marty said:

Unfortunately, not.

7 hours ago, MrStrange18 said:

Cards and Cash.  No checks.

On 7/30/2019 at 7:56 AM, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Supposedly we were able to get in an hour before the normal opening time of the cancelled event a few months ago.  I arrived late last year, maybe 10:30a, and it was getting pretty picked over, only found one polo shirt and normal athletic fabric shirt that was L/XL.  If you're XXL or greater, there seemed to be lots of options.  Feel like it may be really busy this time since its combined with ticket pickup.

They took card previously. 

Well... I will be in the right place.  I am very XXL or greater!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Danish43
      Hey Guys:

I have been planning to go to this game with my 15 year old son and leave on Friday and come back on Sunday. My first question is can I just purchased tickets on game day?. I read it may be sold out and if so can I purchase them on Friday or do I need to contact some ticket office to purchase these.
      Please remember, last year I went to 3 games at Apogee and I could purchase them on game day. I am not familiar in purchasing tickets away from Denton regarding the chance it may be sold out by Friday evening.
      Any information will surely help me. Thanks
    • By Harry
      Let's have a good turnout! I will be there -- who else? Questions? Contact Jessica Hulsebosch at 940-369-7284.

Tonight 6-8pm
      Dallas
      Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
      5410 LBJ Freeway

May 15
      Plano
      Park Place Lexus Plano
      1025 Preston Road

May 16
      Fort Worth
      River Ranch Stockyards
      500 N.E.23rd Street
    • By Harry
      DENTON, Texas- The North Texas athletics department will begin a four-city tour to help celebrate the historical announcement that the Mean Green will compete as a member of Conference USA in all sports beginning in 2013. This event will be held in conjunction with the previously-scheduled Coaches Caravan which was already scheduled to make stops in Dallas, Plano and Ft. Worth in addition to the kickoff event in Denton Tuesday, May 8.

In addition to the Conference USA news, this will be the first time that fans, alumni and the general public will have a chance to meet the newest members of the Mean Green head coaching family. New men's basketball coach Tony Benford has been in Denton for less than two weeks and is already making news. New head women's basketball coach Mike Petersen came to North Texas after a successful career as the head coach at Wake Forrest. In addition to head football coach Dan McCarney, all three will be at each tour stop to socialize with guests.

Each tour stop will feature family-friendly activities with special guests including Scrappy, and members of the cheer and dance teams. The events are FREE and open to the public. Food and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided, and a cash bar will be available.The tour schedule is listed below.

To RSVP for each event, please contact Jessica Hulsebosch at (940) 369-7284 or e-mail at Jessica.Hulsebosch@unt.edu

May 8th 6-8 PM
      Denton
      Apogee Stadium/Club Level
      1251 S. Bonnie Brae St.
      Denton, TX 76207

May 10th 6-8 PM
      Dallas
      Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre
      5410 LBJ Freeway
      Dallas, TX 75240

May 15th 6-8 PM
      Plano
      Park Place Lexus Plano
      1025 Preston Road
      Plano, Texas 75093

May 16th 6-8 PM
      Fort Worth
      River Ranch Stockyards
      500 NE 23rd Street
      Fort Worth, TX 76164

Read more: http://www.meangreen...623grk.facebook
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)

• Images

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.