FIU gets UCF series

47 minutes ago, Jason Howeth said:

I'll just point out that we're doing a better job of bringing P5s to Apogee, but geeze, looking at 2023 SFA, @SMU, Memphis and Wyoming) ain't that great. Even if we get 7 home games that year.

2023 should be a really good year for UNT football. It will be when these last two recruiting classes are upper classmen and we're playing a weaker OOC than usual. If we can find a good young QB in this class or the previous class, that will be his (RS) senior year or senior year and we should be rolling. 

Edited by NorthTexasWeLove
  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

2023 should be a really good year for UNT football. It will be when these last two recruiting classes are upper classmen and we're playing a weaker OOC than usual. If we can find a good young QB in this class or the previous class, that will be his (RS) senior year or senior year and we should be rolling.

May I introduce: https://247sports.com/player/kade-renfro-46080486/

4 hours ago, Jason Howeth said:

I'll just point out that we're doing a better job of bringing P5s to Apogee, but geeze, looking at 2023 SFA, @SMU, Memphis and Wyoming) ain't that great. Even if we get 7 home games that year.

I swear if we don't have a Big 12 or SEC lineup our fans are disappointed in the teams we face year in and year out.

Edited by UNTFan23
Fix minor spelling mistake
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, UNTFan23 said:

I swear if we don't have a Big 12 or SEC lineup our fans are disappointed in the teams we face tear in and year out.

3 hours ago, Jason Howeth said:

I think this is a great OOC schedule

• Upvote 2