UNTamed20

Uncle

5 hours ago, p_phelps said:

Good looking group! Who wasn't there??

My educated guess of the four that are missing are TE Jake Roberts, C Dane Jackson, RB Isaiah Johnson, and CB Tavorice Weaver.

The ones that I believe that I can identify are OL Jett Duncan (64), DL Ta'Shoyn Johnson (96), OL Kade Bond (70), DB Jordan Nichols (7), DL Jamal Ligon (88), DB Jason Kerl (24), WR Loronzo Thompson (3), TE Christian Lee (6), LB Jacobi Johnson (15) and DB Garnett Burke (11).

The numbers of the two on the back row are not visible but I believe that they are QB Cade Renfro and OL Erik Williams.  Renfro is 6'4" and Williams is 6'5"; two of our tallest committments.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, KeithLee said:

#11 is Williams. Roberts is #87. Renfro is #1. He is right behind Coach Littrell. Roberts is to right of Renfro. Burke wasn’t there due to a track meet. This is a pic of boys hanging out at the top of #NewDenton

AB813224-0D76-47BE-A553-5EF9F08A8EF5.jpeg

I was going by their high school numbers.  Williams was a tackle with the number of 71 in high school.  I have never known of a tackle with the number 11 which is why I thought it was Burke (the number he wore in high school.  I did wonder why Burke looked so tall when he is only 6'0".
Renfro did wear #1 and Roberts #87 in high school but neither number is visible in the picture so I believe that you're right about the two in back.

• Upvote 1