You got one job!!!

KeithLee

23 minutes ago, KeithLee said:

The look when your QB1 gets called Myles Fine. Can you not prepare for an interview by maybe learning your interviewees names. SMH

1BAFC5B6-D8BC-4F69-BC5D-891FC5A3EE20.png

Hey, don't be too hard on him; I was in charge of managing the street name system for Dallas for 20 years, retired, came back downtown on the train a couple of months later for a retirement party, was trying to help a woman I met on the train by carrying part of her luggage to the Greyhound station on the day the guy intending to be a shooter got shot; was walking up and down the police barricades trying to find a way through, asked a police officer if maybe I could get there by going over to Commerce Street, he looked at me and said "You're at Commerce Street".

Hey, stress and getting names right don't always go together. Of course, I was from a large family and remembering names wasn't required when I was growing up.

• Confused 2

19 hours ago, KeithLee said:

The look when your QB1 gets called Myles Fine. Can you not prepare for an interview by maybe learning your interviewees names. SMH

1BAFC5B6-D8BC-4F69-BC5D-891FC5A3EE20.png

yeah - a bit of a bonehead move..But, to be fair, this interview probably has numerous interviews stacked up, back to back to back, and it's going to be difficult to remember everyone's name.   So, if I'm him, I have a big Que-Card right off camera with each of their names, in GIANT LETTERS, and maybe a couple of hard to remember facts under each name..."senior, what town they're from", etc.  so I can quickly glance at them to remind myself.    Set yourself up for easy success....

I dont care if I'm interviewing Nick Saban...I'll have a Que-Card next to the camera that says "NICK SABAN"

Edited by trud1966
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, trud1966 said:

yeah - a bit of a bonehead move..But, to be fair, this interview probably has numerous interviews stacked up, back to back to back, and it's going to be difficult to remember everyone's name.   So, if I'm him, I have a big Que-Card right off camera with each of their names, in GIANT LETTERS, and maybe a couple of hard to remember facts under each name..."senior, what town they're from", etc.  so I can quickly glance at them to remind myself.    Set yourself up for easy success....

I dont care if I'm interviewing Nick Saban...I'll have a Que-Card next to the camera that says "NICK SABAN"

But would you have a pronunciation guide on the Que-Card, with something like "RHYMES WITH SATAN".

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1