On Air with Chad Morris 9-19-2018

I don't recall if this was posted on here last year, but on a bit of a random whim I decided to go back and try and find an archive of the Arkansas Radio Network broadcast of the game against North Texas.  The best I could find was the episode of On Air with Chad Morris the following week.  I decided to listen to it.  The game against North Texas was discussed VERY generically.  Amazingly, unless I missed it, not only did they only vaguely discuss the game, North Texas (nor any of our players) were even mentioned by name.  I quit listening when they started previewing the Auburn game the following week (which was about 40 minutes in...they spent a lot of time talking about ANYTHING but getting blown out by North Texas). Go Mean Green!

https://tunein.com/radio/Razorback-Sports-Network-from-IMG-s230301/?utm_content=s230301&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=tiEmbed

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, UNT86 said:

I noticed today that every time a car drives by or someone walks by with a pig displayed,  I get the urge to smile. This is unlike when someone displays a gelding where I get the urge to shoot the finger.

Driving home the other day, I saw a convertible with its top down.  Big Razorbacks logo on the back and a vanity license plate "SOOIE".  I was going to give them a "Go Mean Green" at the red light, but when the cars stacked up was not close enough.

• Upvote 1

My brother and Sister are Arkansas Alums. My brother follows razorback football as religiously as I follow my mean green. Let's just say, family get togethers become a fun conversation when football gets brought up😂 I will always remember sitting on the Arky side with him at the game and him getting pissed and leaving. That was a good day to be a UNT fan for sure!

• Upvote 1

I have a marketing person that works for me that's a Razorback, and I just hired an FP&A person out of Fayetteville... You better believe that was part my short life story to the new guy: "Family, Career, Education, and that time my football team beat yours in Fayetteville..." 

It's a wonder the new FP&A guy wanted to work here at all.

• Upvote 1