Upcoming Garage Sale

Moobs

Thanks.  Something I've always wondered-Who makes the decision as to what facemask goes on which helmet ?  I understand that a lineman's helmet usually gets a more dense cage but, for example, the helmets pictured above are similar but different.  How many combinations are there and who decides ?  And there are different brand helmets now.  Who decides and what is the lifespan of a collegiate helmet ? 

6 for Heisman

GO MEAN GREEN

Not sure how many of you have been to the UNT surplus warehouse before.  It’s usually open one day per week to the public.  It seems to be a pretty low budget operation with low prices.  Piles of stuff in a warehouse,  you grab what you want and take it to a guy with an old school cash register.  For those asking for online ordering and shipping, I think this would be a substantial change to how they do stuff.  It would probably impact what they’d have to charge for stuff as well (to cover additional labor and technology).

3 hours ago, meangreenlax said:

How much does stuff generally cost at these things? Like a helmet or off hand polo/sweatshirt?

Here’s a thread from a few years ago when we were lucky enough to get some advance pricing. This should give you an idea. But certainly subject to change.

• Thanks 2