2019 C-USA Bowls: Which one do you want?

29 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Sadly, for the people there, this could be another disaster based on rainfall and the slow pace of that storm.

New Orleans and Houston can't catch a break. I work in an industry related to flood and it's been a rough year to say the least. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Matt from A700 said:

Man these suck..

Life of a lower G5 conference...I am still shocked that the B1G sends a team here to play a G5 program, honestly. 

The one bowl that seems like we should have an official tie-in with is the Independence Bowl in Shreveport. Between the CUSA West teams alone, they would get some solid attendance. I am still pissed that they let Florida State dictate who they wanted to play a couple of years ago and they chose Southern Miss because people knew them more and that FSU knew they would beat them like a drum. The fact that the I-Bowl committee felt more confident in USM traveling up for that game than us bringing a good contingent of fans still irks me, as well. Really sucked for us.