Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Wag Tag

IPF wing it

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

any update on completion?

 

I believe they said October-November window recently.

Edited by Tyler Maryak
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Tyler Maryak said:

I believe they said October-November window recently.

Thats a bummer... I know its hard to stick to time tables, but was really hoping itd be done for the guys to use most of the season. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pictures do not do justice to the size of this building. It really is massive. The view from the 35's is going to be awesome.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder though if the functional skin being complete and the field being complete could happen and be usable even before all the electrical and finish out in the various rooms is completed? Crazy/wishful thinking? Obviously we couldn't do anything risking injury or not according to building code, just throwing the question out there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stan R said:

I wonder though if the functional skin being complete and the field being complete could happen and be usable even before all the electrical and finish out in the various rooms is completed? Crazy/wishful thinking? Obviously we couldn't do anything risking injury or not according to building code, just throwing the question out there. 

I don't think the building can be turned over and you have people inside the building when there are still obvious hazards present like unfinished electrical work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MrStrange18 said:

Thats a bummer... I know its hard to stick to time tables, but was really hoping itd be done for the guys to use most of the season. 

This year has had a lot of rain days that have contributed to longer construction times.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TheColonyEagle said:

any update on completion?

 

One of the equipment guys works at the gym I attend.........once a month.

 

He told me that they were "Supposed" to be done by fall camp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

One of the equipment guys works at the gym I attend.........once a month.

 

He told me that they were "Supposed" to be done by fall camp. 

I thought that was the plan as well....

Fall camp starts in what though...3-4 weeks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I thought that was the plan as well....

Fall camp starts in what though...3-4 weeks?

He says he's up there every day and that's what they are say but as my Dad always says "You can wish in one hand and $h!t in the other"

 

Yeah, I think he said Fall camp starts 1st or second week of August

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.