Super Pit Court Design Vote

ipd054

Super Pit Court Design Vote  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Super Pit Court Design Vote

• #LightTheTower
    • #BattleFlag
    • #DivingEagle

McConnell Tower/Trees, while easily recognized from this image, will be hard to decipher from different angles, upside down, etc.    It'll leave alot of people squinting at it, saying "what is that thing?"  

And I love me some battle flag, but to make the whole court look like that? Looks like the worlds biggest corn hole board.

Edited by trud1966
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I voted for the Battle Flag.  On the contrary, I think it will look great on TV before the game or during the wrap up.  Our Battle Flag is unique to college sports as is our nickname. 

The sooner people get used to seeing a truly competitive university icon the better.

Thanks Jim

6 for Heisman

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Cooke County Kid said:

The "Diving Eagle" design does not show a Conference Affiliation, what do you suppose that means.............

GO MEAN GREEN
WIN GAMES!!!!!!

Designer brain fart?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Diving Eagle.  What about making the lanes the Battle Flag?  I have gone back and forth and thought it would be too busy, but was curious about other's opinions.  Also, what if we went with the Diving Eagle and added small Battle Flags on the court opposite where the conference logo is placed?  Curious what others think.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 2

3 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Diving Eagle.  What about making the lanes the Battle Flag?  I have gone back and forth and thought it would be too busy, but was curious about other's opinions.  Also, what if we went with the Diving Eagle and added small Battle Flags on the court opposite where the conference logo is placed?  Curious what others think.

Need a visual.  Work on one.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Good compromise. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, edcollopy said:

battle flag will look awful on tv/internet games.  Look at the crap Colorado St, Oregon, and some other schools that have super colorful or super busy floors...it is terrible.  

I agree with this point on the BF. I think it is a cool concept, but not sure it would look good from a viewers perspective. Might be hard to distinguish where the court is and the sidelines. I think Diving Eagle was getting the most love on social media. 

• Upvote 2