Liberty Fan: Anything lower than AAC not worth it

Harry

By cruzan_flame13
I see us going the route as Notre Dame did back a few decades ago. I'm not saying we will be identical to Notre Dame, especially the fact that the game isn't the same as it was. I do feel we will go the independent route for awhile and continue to contain great connections with other school AD's that are close with AD McCaw. At the same time I see this helping our Olympic sports and the blessings that we have in facilities. If we can get into a nice conference that is not football affiliated, I don't see the point of having football in a conference. If some reason the Big XII finally put aside their pride and add some other schools and then some how we can get a spot with the AAC, then I would think that LU might consider. Anything lower than the AAC in G5 terms is not worth it for football. Of course I would hope that LU would get an opportunity with the A-10 or Big East for their Olympic sports (hopefully they'll progress on a sufficient and discipline manner without any unlawful deals with student athletes/prospects). I really see LU getting very noticeable on an athletic level from now on. In conclusion, independent is the way to go since the crew can create great schedules for football(hopefully that will rub off on the other sports).

12 hours ago, CK2 said:

So is your degree but lets stay on one mediocre subject. 

Liberty makes geographical sense, has better facilities and far far more money than UNT and would cut a huge check to join

Says the guy who downgraded to Harris County Community College.

• Downvote 1