What's the Big Suprise Announcement Coming Monday?

KRAM1

I chose the diving eagle with the Texas outline. Light the tower doesn’t excite me, most people wouldn’t understand it and frankly it’s kinda hard to tell that is what is happening from the design. I love the battle flag but maybe it’s just that picture but I don’t think it looks good on the court design. Plus the diving eagle over Texas is basically a match to the new football turf from last year. Will be interesting to see what wins! 

Edited by bstnsportsfan3
  • Upvote 3

What they should've done is offer "priority votes" for season ticket commitments (new and existing deposits).  I imagine it would drive some measure of additional support.

I love the Battle Flag as much as the next guy and think all are entitled to their opinion, so no shots fired here at those who like the design but... I'm a traditionalist, find FIU's beach-themed court off-putting, and wouldn't want to join them by painting the BF on the court in Denton.

• Thanks 2

Is that what all the fuss is about? 😕  Diving Eagle - definitely.

Mods, can this be turned into a poll, so we can see just how GMG is voting?

The next question is, are they going to let those of you who are so inclined to stuff the ballot box?

• Lovely Take 1