NFL Draft Geek Film Room - Mason Fine

Joe Smith

I hope this guy wasn’t ONLY watching the Liberty tape to come up with his opinion (All of his highlights were from the first half of that game).  Especially on his critical comments regarding Fine’s downfield accuracy, since that game was played in rainy/wet conditions... most QBs will struggle on downfield throws with a wet ball.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I hope this guy wasn’t ONLY watching the Liberty tape to come up with his opinion (All of his highlights were from the first half of that game).  Especially on his critical comments regarding Fine’s downfield accuracy, since that game was played in rainy/wet conditions... most QBs will struggle on downfield throws with a wet ball.

• Upvote 4

On 7/3/2019 at 1:58 PM, peanuts104 said:

I guess this begs the question, what was Mason's best  game last year?  If we're going by stats alone it was SMUT, but I felt like FAU was a bigger win even though he had two INTs.

Arkansas.  He laid some beautiful passes downfield with some SEC heat bearing down on him,...plus he pounded one in on the ground..  

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Arkansas.  He laid some beautiful passes downfield with some SEC heat bearing down on him,...plus he pounded one in on the ground..  

Rick

Did you see the article on him and the Manning Passing Academy?   I bet he is even more prepared this year than any year prior, and that is saying A LOT! I have heard the guy is always in the film room getting ready for opponents. 

• Upvote 3