Serena Joy doesn’t deserve a redemption arc

Periodic reminder: you all know you can just not post in every single thread, right? They aren't all for you. Try sitting a few plays out and catching some breath - maybe take a walk or plant a tree.

Also, this show blows. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3
  • Eye Roll 3

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2019 at 12:14 PM, Quoner said:

Periodic reminder: you all know you can just not post in every single thread, right? They aren't all for you. Try sitting a few plays out and catching some breath - maybe take a walk or plant a tree.

Also, this show blows. 

Quoner, thanks for pointing this out; I tried watching it, but couldn''t even go back for the show that followed the start of the Scrabble game between Offred and her what, breeder. Of course, it couldn't have gone down well with the wife, I mean, sex is just a reproductive function, but Scrabble, now that's a different matter entirely.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2019 at 3:38 PM, Skipper said:

Season three of “The Handmaid’s Tale” is off to an explosive start as the revolution finally begins in Gilead. It’s too bad that Serena Joy is in on it. Pre-Giliead,

View Full Article

*spoilers*

I'm with you, Skipper and I don't need any kind of redemption from Aunt Lydia either. Interesting to see how she got to where she did, but she can go on the wall. Glad to see it didn't quite work out for Serena when she defected. Also doesn't help her case that their Martha made it out too and can testify to her involvement with June. Hoping next season is the last, they don't need it to drag on any longer than it should.

• Lovely Take 1