Army “No Thanks” to AAC

1 hour ago, CK2 said:

You're saying stuff with no sources or evidence. Especially since the AAC just signed a billion dollar media contract. Let me try as well.

UNT football fixing to crumble, student body says new stadium was a waste of money, and SGA move to rig the student vote declared illegal.

UNT to Southland imminent.

P6. Cute. Apparently not P6 enough for Army. And it makes sense for Temple to rethink it's alignment. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 7

Houston and North Texas should talk about a conference without the dead weight privates.  Form a league of Texas rising programs Florida rising programs an Arkansas state which always bring it perhaps a la tech and southern miss, a Cincinnati - groom a league strong enough to survive and ready to absorb a Baylor tcu Kansas state if the time comes a calling. 

GMG

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

P6. Cute. Apparently not P6 enough for Army. And it makes sense for Temple to rethink it's alignment. 

P6!  Oh, I get it now. All along I thought you all were saying Penis Conference and thought there wasn’t a more perfect conference for the likes of Houston and smuT. 

That would be the most boring club ever Houston at SMU. Houston would be wise to re-think it’s positioning on the college football landscape. Be proactive or reactive. North Texas will be proactive. See you in September.

Go Mean Green!!!!!!

2 hours ago, CK2 said:

UH and SMU didnt let UNT into the SWC.

UH and SMU didn't let UNT in old CUSA.

Now UH and SMU don't want UNT in the AAC.

Keep on crying from outside the club.

The club? Your bastard of a team is coming to Denton in a couple months. Not to mention a 10-year H/H with SMU.  I think we've made out fine. The real club doesn't have the likes of UH and SMU. The real club is the one UH begged to get in but was denied. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, CK2 said:

Keep on crying from outside the club.

You can say/think that if it makes you feel better but the truth is we are both outside the “club”.  I admire what Houston has accomplished but they of all programs know how it feels to be left out of the “club”.  

I think we are FINALLy seeing the crack in the wall for the far-flung G5 conferences. The MWC and the MAC have it right. So do some of the divisions, like ours in CUSA. But the days of UConn accepting a league that has them playing a conference game in Wichita, Tulsa, Dallas, Houston, and New Orleans was always bound to fall apart, when the sport they care the most about was used to playing NE teams for decades.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• Harry locked this topic