Best replacement for UConn in AAC?

Harry

Best replacement for UConn in AAC?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Best replacement for UConn in AAC?

• UNT
    • Western Kentucky
    • La. Tech
    • Marshall
    • Southern Miss
    • FAU / FIU
    • Texas San Antonio
    • Rice
    • Other school not listed or stay put

I have a lot of ideas, but the only thing I really know is that the AAC really has no need to hurry with this decision. I assume that they can tell UConn that they can keep their football program in the conference for a year or two, similar to what the belt did with Idaho and NMstate. Then they could replace them with a better option or just go unbalanced.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

52 minutes ago, outoftown said:

I have a lot of ideas, but the only thing I really know is that the AAC really has no need to hurry with this decision. I assume that they can tell UConn that they can keep their football program in the conference for a year or two, similar to what the belt did with Idaho and NMstate. Then they could replace them with a better option or just go unbalanced.

No way AAC let's them keep football longer than basketball.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Tyler Maryak said:

The vast majority of UNT fans think UNT is the best option for a better conference!? 

giphy.gif

Considering the list provided, there isn't a better option than us.  If you believe there is, then state a case as to why they are better suited to us.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2