North Texas shirt ideas

SilverEagle

I've always wondered why the people in charge of merchandising for North Texas hasn't had some of these shirts made in North Texas colors. All you have to do is substitute the greens on our battle flag for the blue and red on this shirt. 

Also, it would be a great shirt for the Band to wear for their warm weather uni's. 

Image result for Texas Flag polo and long sleeve shirts

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 2

On 6/22/2019 at 12:00 PM, SilverEagle said:

I've always wondered why the people in charge of merchandising for North Texas hasn't had some of these shirts made in North Texas colors. All you have to do is substitute the greens on our battle flag for the blue and red on this shirt. 

Also, it would be a great shirt for the Band to wear for their warm weather uni's. 

Great idea! Hell, I'd buy one and then several for gifts!

• Upvote 1

Here is another idea. A white fishing shirt with the Flag on the back vent flap. The same thing could be done with our battle flag on there instead of the traditional Texas Flag. Several years ago, I bought a white fishing shirt from Academy and had North Texas embroidered above the pocket and a battle flag embroidered on one of the sleeves. 

QPic?SN=50862&P=382476682&RS=300

• Upvote 1

I want a "Hawaiian" shirt with the SOW, "NORTH TEXAS", "MEAN GREEN" (in the official font), the battle flag, and maybe even the Flying Worm, all over it.

• Lovely Take 1

On 6/25/2019 at 12:02 PM, SilverEagle said:

Here is another idea. A white fishing shirt with the Flag on the back vent flap. The same thing could be done with our battle flag on there instead of the traditional Texas Flag. Several years ago, I bought a white fishing shirt from Academy and had North Texas embroidered above the pocket and a battle flag embroidered on one of the sleeves. 

QPic?SN=50862&P=382476682&RS=300

I think this is a TA&M Columbia PFG fishing shirt.  I would pay some serious money for one of these with the green flag on it.  The current Columbia one is either white or a dark dark (incorrect shade) of green with an embroidered North Texas logo.  I bought the white one and I think it was already $65.

• Upvote 2