Athlon Way-too-early Bowl Projections: UNT in...

Everything about this is funny to me.

On the last episode (for now) of Podcast Ain't Played Nobody, the hosts have on the editor for the big Athlon College Football preview mag to which they contribute and gauge Steven Godfrey's reactions to the way-too-early bowl projections in real time:

We show up about 48:30 in here: https://megaphone.link/VMP5716226326

Projection: Heart of Dallas Bowl  First Responders Bowl, UNT vs TCU at SMU's Gerald J. Ford Stadium.

Let that sink in for a moment. The irony, schadenfreude, whatever you want to call it would be delicious. Also, I think it would be an amazing matchup and frankly well-attended game. Win win wins all around.

The podcasters also make a joke of how many players TCU would be willing to trade for Mason Fine. Fun stuff.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

I recently listed to the underdog dynasty podcast preview of SMU’s schedule. So pretentious and dismissive about North Texas. 

https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2019/6/14/18679509/underdog-pawdcast-smu-mustangs-football-preview-phil-mayer-pony-stampede-sonny-dykes-shane-buechele