Dave Campbell Cover Reveal

46 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Don’t think Ed lived up to that last year. 

I do.
I'm glad he and baby Briles are gone because that Houston team is going to be very different.   King is very good, and Holgorsen's an awesome coach, but that Briles offense is special.   
Only a matter of time before Kendall gets a shot somewhere.   He's just gotta get the stink off his name a few more years and resign himself to never being able to bring dad on as an assistant.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I do.
I'm glad he and baby Briles are gone because that Houston team is going to be very different.   King is very good, and Holgorsen's an awesome coach, but that Briles offense is special.   
Only a matter of time before Kendall gets a shot somewhere.   He's just gotta get the stink off his name a few more years and resign himself to never being able to bring dad on as an assistant.

If Kingsbury has success in Arizona I would not be surprised to see Kendall get interest form some NFL teams. I agree his shot will come.

On 6/3/2019 at 12:37 PM, CK2 said:

Why would a UNT player ever be on the cover of DCTF? Surely you guys arent that delusional.

So, do you have to chip in for the internet bill or do your parents make you mow the lawn? I’m assuming it’s the latter vice former (fancy talk for second not first-you’re welcome) since I’m not sure a pizza delivery gig doesn’t pay that well. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

I doubt he knows who that villain is.  I used to us Charlie Manson as an example of a bad guy.  Kids don't know who that is either. 

GO MEAN GREEN.  

There’s a Tarintino movie coming on July 26 that will change that!