DRC: UNT has all 12 of its games picked up for broadcast

Brett Vito

You can pretty much watch all those games on a Sling TV subscription, minus CBS... I am planning on attending the UNTvHouston game, so I'm not concerned seeing that one.. But I always dread when a game is on CBS, because Sling doesn't have that network.. 

Edit: And I saw that CBS is on Facebook. Nevermind lol. We're making it out like bandits with our TV schedule! wow. 

Edited by GreenTexan13
  • Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1

51 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Beat UH or Cal, go 7-1 in conference and it will be at Apogee...Given a curb stomping happens at smug. 

SMU is always tougher at their place for us.  I don’t need a curb stomp at Hilltop just a W.

51 minutes ago, Harry said:

SMU is always tougher at their place for us.  I don’t need a curb stomp at Hilltop just a W.

Yeah, I am not sure why that is.   They don't exactly have the most numerous or loudest fans.    I think there will be more NT fans present.

It must be all the crowd distractions:  Popped Polo shirt collars and the Mr peppermint stripes 😉

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/30/2019 at 2:14 PM, Wag Tag said:

Get the Champ game at the App! GMG 

Out of all the programs in CUSA there are really only three schools capable of selling out their championship games. North Texas, Marshall, and Louisiana Tech comes to mind. Maybe Southern Miss as well. 

48 minutes ago, DallasGreen said:

Other than a Texas Stadium W with Fry, has UNT ever posted a win in Dallas over SMU?

Yes...In 1933 a 7-0 victory by North Texas at Ownby Stadium. Remember it like it was yesterday.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Salsa_Verde said:

Out of all the programs in CUSA there are really only three schools capable of selling out their championship games. North Texas, Marshall, and Louisiana Tech comes to mind. Maybe Southern Miss as well. 

I'd definitely replace LA Tech with So Miss. LaTech has a social media presence and their die hards travel well, but don't mistake that for their general support. In their good years, which is consistent and at 8/7/9 wins, they only bring in 19/20k a game. 

3 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

I'd definitely replace LA Tech with So Miss. LaTech has a social media presence and their die hards travel well, but don't mistake that for their general support. In their good years, which is consistent and at 8/7/9 wins, they only bring in 19/20k a game. 

Yeah I can see that. LA Tech’s stadium needs some upgrades and the stadium is disappointingly empty during big games.