Baylor

Arkansas

Tulsa

OU

La Tech

i think that’s it.  GMG!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pastorgrant said:

I don't have much of a list compared to you guys. Hard to travel on weekends when you're a pastor:

Fouts

Apogee

K State

Cotton Bowl

That's what associate pastors are for!  😂

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1

On 5/31/2019 at 2:07 PM, ipd054 said:

Phi Delt and Friends Road Trip.jpg

Again, love the graphic Ian!  I mean, ipd054 -- haha.  So, all those listed on the map that we've been on together (currently 10) plus I need to add the following places not on the map:

Baylor

TCU

SMU (both Ownby Stadium & Ford Stadium)

Rice

UTSA

Stephen F. Austin

So, 16 different universities plus the Superdome, Texas Stadium and the Cotton Bowl in neutral site games.

Looking forward to September for our 18th annual football road trip!  🙂

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...
On 5/28/2019 at 8:28 PM, Matt from A700 said:

Well, it's the worst part of the year again.

Thought it'd be fun to discuss what stadiums we've all witnessed a Mean Green football game at.

Me, being one of the babies of this forum, have seen a game in 5:

Alamodome
Apogee Stadium
Cotton Bowl
Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium
Gerald J. Ford Stadium

Hoping to make trips to Berkeley and Ruston this season to make it a lucky 7. Kyle Field and TDECU Stadium in 2020 will depend on work.

California Memorial Stadium became #6 this year. Disappointing result but fun trip. Who else added a new stadium or two this year?

I live in Atlanta now, but I may be able to catch games at UAB and Middle Tennessee.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

UT, A$M, Southwest Texas, $MU (Ford), Cotton Bowl, Texas Stadium, Southern Miss, Houston (Astrodome), Rice, Sam Houston, Tulsa, UTA, SFA, UTSA (Alamodome), Baylor (Floyd Casey), New Mexico Bowl, Tulane and NOB's (Superdome), New Mexico State, OU, Oklahoma State, Northwestern State, Army, Kansas State, Texas Tech, Nevada, Arkansas State, Southwest Missouri, Missouri, Northeastern Louisiana/ULM, Army, Kentucky, TCU, LSU, Southwest Louisiana/UL Lafayette/Louisiana, McNeese, Alabama (played in Birmingham), Nebraska, Air Force, Apogee and Fouts. Dang, left off ODU (great start, forgetful ending) and UNLV. Added Charlotte and Cal-Berkeley (hung out a bit with MG Matt at both) this year. Up to 45, I believe.

GMG

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/28/2019 at 9:31 PM, UNTLifer said:

Fouts

Apogee

Ford

Ownby

Amon Carter

Floyd Casey

DKR-Memorial

Kyle Field

Texas Tech Jones

Bowers (Sam Houston)

SFA

Super Dome

Rice Stadium

OU

Cotton Bowl

Texas Stadium

Ratliff Stadium

Wichita Falls Memorial

On 5/28/2019 at 11:04 PM, FirefightnRick said:

Fouts, Apogee, Amon Carter, Ownby/Ford, Texas Stadium, Cottonbowl, Texas Tech, Texas, A&M, Houston/TEDCU, Texas State, Rice, Baylor/Floyd Casey, Sam Houston, SFA, Northwestern State, La Tech, ULM, ULL, LSU, Super Dome, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Kansas State, Arkansas State, Arkansas/Fayetteville, New Mexico State, New Mexico, Ball State,  Air Force, Nebraska, MUTS,...... 

....and Georgia.

DEF87479-769E-4825-827D-F99F4CF1FD8B.png.3a790bb2ba84fbe7833581e7b338f51a.png

1C08F389-D695-46CD-9ADA-E7CEFC58B983.png.6e64dfa8f4b0274ff0bc0a82ed0d6db9.png

EB18C2C4-5B2D-48B1-AEF0-9CE386BFF1D9.png.57bd8216f67446244a639d19f66befaa.png

Win or lose it’s always the most fun road tripping with the Mean Green faithful.

BTW Emmitt, I couldn’t find our pic at Clemson.  Hope you or your better half has it?

Rick 

FFR, does that Georgia girl have her right hand in your back pocket? Just askin...

Edited by Hunter Green
  • Haha 1